When you choose one of our design styles, we customize that design specifically for your church. There is nothing pre-printed or generic that you have to use. Everything is customized and printed for your church when you order.
Your customization options include:
- Use your existing church colors or pick something new. There are virtually no limits on the colors you can choose for any of our designs
- Use your existing church logo or have us create a new one for you
- Use photos from your church
- Use your church information (staff, schedule, beliefs, etc.)
- Every product can be customized to match your theme and information
- Choose the products and options that work best for your church
- Rebrand your church by customizing one of our designs to suit your specific needs.
- Creation Sunrise
- Roman Road
- True Community
- Family Ties
- The Way
- Metallic Strength
- Custom Style
- Joyful Spirit
- Soothing Textures
- Bursting with Life
- Living Water
- A Worshipper's Heart
- Modern Gallery
- Modern Marker
- Rivers of Peace
- Clean Lines
- Lord of the Harvest
- Timeless Marble
- The Classic Re-imagined
- Fellowship of the Nations
- Simply Classic
- Light of the World
- Solid Rock
- Refiners Fire
- Lost and Found
- Generational Fellowship
- Beacon of Hope
- New Wine
Looking for Something Different?!
Give us a call!
We'll help you find it!
Recent Blog Posts
Whether it's Facebook Live, Zoom, YouTube, or other media form, digital ministry has become the “new normal” during these unprecedented times.
While digital communication isn’t going away (much like COVID-19, unfortunately), and it can be an excellent tool, we need to be careful just how much we rely the Internet as the future of the church for several reasons.
Ultimately, the only thing that will matter in the future is the only thing that (should have) mattered all along...
Recently in a forum for church leaders, the question was posed:
How long should the church close if/when someone tests positive for COVID-19?
It’s a question that all organizations are wrestling with as the nation attempts reopening and the numbers of cases continue to climb.
But what if this is the wrong question to ask?